LED Display for Assembly Halls
- Assembly Halls led display will help you display graphics, images, or videos easily
- Resolution for LED screen panels for halls is factored in depending on the size of the assembly hall, The smaller the assembly hall, the more need for high-resolution LED display screens.
- Only in this way can we ensure that the content of the display screen can be seen clearly in any corner of the venue.
Digital LED Display in Assembly Halls
If you are looking for displays to help you communicate effectively during meetings, church services, or other ceremonies, then consider the digital LED for assembly halls.
They will help you display graphics, images, or videos easily. So, let’s look at some factors to consider when choosing LED displays for use in assembly halls.
Best Viewing Angle in LED Screen Panel for Halls
- Viewing angle for LED panels in halls may vary depending on the use. For instance, digital LED displays for advertising have a viewing angle of between 120 and 160 degrees which is measured both vertically and horizontally.
- Viewing angle of LED display screen also determines the brightness uniformity of the LED screen for halls. You should ensure that the brightness of the LED display is balanced by balancing the contrast ratio.
- The location of LED wall display in assembly halls also determines the viewing angle. A LED wall display in assembly halls that is installed way up has a different viewing angle compared to one which has been installed at eye angle.
Viewing Distance for Digital LED Display for Hall Assembly
Before installing your Digital LED display for hall assembly, you should consider the size of the hall. The size of the hall will determine the distance from which your guests or customers will view the LED display in the assembly hall.
The smaller the assembly hall, the more need for high-resolution LED display screens. This is where pixel pitch comes in.
Pixel pitch refers to the distance between the center of two adjacent pixels on a display screen, typically measured in millimeters. The distance between each pixel is what determines the resolution of a LED display.
LED display screens for halls have a small pitch that usually ranges from P1-P10. The lower the pixel pitch the higher the image resolution.
Installation Options for LED Screen Panels for Halls
LED Screen Panels for Halls can be installed in various ways depending on their use. Some of the installation methods that are commonly used include:
Column installation: Involves mounting the LED Screen Panels for Halls on a column. It can be either a single or a double column depending on the size of the LED display.
Free-standing: This installation method involves placing a stand along an LED panel on the ground facing the audience. This type of LED display is usually custom-made to have a stable base.
Embedded: This is a very good way of achieving aesthetics when installing LED display screens. The LED display screen is on the same level as the wall.
Hanging: This involves simply suspending the digital LED display on the roof or the assembly hall wall.
Wall-mounted: It is one of the commonly used installation processes for LED screen panels for halls. It involves suspending the LED screen panel on the wall using brackets that are pre-installed.
Please tell us the size of your assembly Halls and the view distance, then we will offer you solution and price.
The assembly hall-led display can show Advertisements, Aesthetic purposes, Signage, Messaging, etc. Help you better host meetings.
The LED display is an energy-saving product with very low power consumption.