What is OOH.
OOH advertising refers to neon lights, billboards, posters, etc. set up on the exterior of buildings or in outdoor public places such as streets and squares. OOH advertising is open to all the public, so it is difficult to select specific target audiences. However, OOH advertising can display the image and brand of the company in a fixed location for a long time, so it is very effective in increasing the visibility of the company and brand.
What is OOH Advertising?
OOH advertising is the most intuitive reflection of the economic prosperity of a region. It is an environmental media that creates beauty, spreads beauty, and extends beauty. It is the communication window between the city and its citizens, and the city and the outside world. Top advertising creativity, excellent geographical location, and large advertising size are the keys to success in outdoor advertising.
The best out-of-home advertising:
- Wide coverage: Out-of-home advertising has wide coverage and can be displayed in public places to reach more potential customers.
- Strong compulsion: There is no limit to the place where out-of-home advertising can be displayed. Whether it is a public place or a commercial place, it can reach the eyes of the audience. Compared with advertising media such as television and newspapers, out-of-home advertising is more mandatory because it is difficult for people to avoid being observed by out-of-home advertising whether they want to see it or not.
- High exposure rate: Out-of-home advertising usually uses large fonts, eye-catching colors, concise and clear text, graphics, etc., which can attract the attention of pedestrians, vehicles, passengers, and other audiences, thereby obtaining a high exposure rate.
- Long-term benefits: Compared with traditional advertising media such as television and newspapers, out-of-home advertising has a longer life cycle and can be displayed continuously within a specific period, thereby enhancing the influence of advertising.
- Strong flexibility: The content and location of out-of-home advertising can be changed at any time as needed to meet different advertising needs.
What is OOH marketing?
- Locate the target audience: First, you must clearly define the target audience. Through market research, data analysis and other methods, find out the characteristics of potential customer groups, such as age, gender, occupation, interests and hobbies, etc. Then place the ads in outdoor places where these customers are likely to appear to increase the effective coverage of the ads. Out-of-home media examples: Shopping mall billboard OOH advertising based on the number of people and preferences in the mall.
- Choose appropriate outdoor media: There are many types of outdoor advertising media, such as bus stop screens, bus advertisements, subway advertisements, airport advertisements, large roadside billboards, etc. Select appropriate outdoor OOH advertising media for advertising based on the characteristics of the target audience and advertising budget. For digital ooh examples, if your target audience is mostly young people, you can choose to place ads on billboards near large shopping malls.
- Creative design: Outdoor OOH advertising advertising usually only leaves a short impression on people, so creative design is very important. Advertising content should be concise and concise, and information should be conveyed clearly. At the same time, it should have eye-catching elements, ooh advertising examples: bright colors, impactful images, etc. Through unique design, the advertisement should leave a deep impression in people’s memory.
- Integrate interactive experience: Adding interactive experience elements to outdoor OOH advertising can make the audience feel more involved. For digital ooh examples, AR technology is installed on billboards to trigger virtual reality images by scanning QR codes, allowing audiences to interact with advertisements. Or hold related themed activities in parks and other outdoor places to attract target audience participation and increase brand exposure and reputation.
Digital OOH Advertising Examples and Ideas
- With each wave of digitalization approaching, understanding marketing digitalization and mastering all-field marketing science have become essential skills for companies and professionals. If you want to double the effectiveness of outdoor advertising, you must accurately capture the delivery data. Outdoor OOH advertising marketing is more efficient, and for media owners, it can bring a more realistic and novel experience to the audience through the combination with technology, and improve the value of advertising communication. For example, digital LED large-screen media advertisements in various business districts and streets, in which dynamic images and high-color colors have become hot spots for brand marketing promotion, combined with real-time switching of creative images, make brand communication more flexible. Digital outdoor media appears in digital media in public scenes, including digital outdoor billboards and digital outdoor large screens. Digital technology continues to empower the digital transformation of outdoor media and gradually gives outdoor advertising new industry development opportunities.
- Creating visual highlights, highlighting creativity and design, and creating a visual impact are the advantages of outdoor advertising and a secret to success that can attract more public attention. Creativity + interaction is also a common phenomenon in outdoor advertising that attaches great importance to utilization. It uses creativity to attract attention and establishes a connection with the brand through interactive publicity, which is conducive to making people
The public has developed awareness and good feelings about the brand.