The 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar has officially opened. The World Cup is not only the world’s top football tournament, but also a quadrennial global event that attracts the attention of the world. Many “Made in China” products have once again become the focus. Sphere LED displays and displays of “made in China” in the construction of stadiums, Sphere LED displays and LED pole displays have become the dazzling “Chinese elements” of the Qatar World Cup, attracting the world’s attention.
1. How is Sphere LED display made?
With the development progress of Sphere LED display manufacturers in the industry and the improvement of people’s viewing requirements, a Sphere LED display has been innovated from the previous conventional flat LED display. The first step is the module composition of the LED spherical screen, among which the circular module is at the bottom if it is hoisted, and at the top if it is installed on the ground. The second step is the box structure and components. The box structure of Sphere LED display is also spherical, and the structure is also composed of high precision welding. This is often related to the flatness and slits of the screen, so this is crucial.
2. What is Sphere LED display?
Sphere LED display can play video advertisements, promote brands and decorate lighting. It can be installed in various ways, including seat type, ceiling type, inlaid type and embedded type, to meet the installation requirements of different customers. The spherical led display allows viewers to see 360° in all directions without image distortion. Sphere LED display is different from other series of LED displays in terms of structure and electrical design. Instead of using a standard modular design, Sphere LED display is assembled using multiple modules of custom sizes and shapes. Custom designed to create seamless Sphere LED display and 360°. Due to its unmatched visual range and attractive appearance, Sphere LED display is widely used in shopping malls, businesses, events, concerts, stages and more.
3. What are the installation methods for Sphere LED displays?
- A variety of installation methods: floor type, hanging ball type.
- The base installation of the sphere can be done using standard piping and allows you to lower the sphere onto the piping, which will hit the bottom and support the sphere through the internal structure.
- Suspension mounting your sphere can be done using rods, chains, cables, etc. Be sure to follow local regulations, but it’s a great way to get the display off the ground and in the air. The internal frame construction is designed to accommodate suspension mounting applications.
4. What are the advantages of Sphere LED display customization?
Customization: You can customize any size and any pixel spacing as needed.
Sphere LED display steel structure design and manufacturing process also have high requirements.
If the structure is not precise enough, it will affect the surface fixation of the module, the flatness of the splicing and whether there are obvious joints. These will eventually affect the display.
- P1.875 – Diameter 1m- diameter 1.2m- diameter 2.5m- diameter 3m.
- P2 – Diameter 1m- diameter 1.2m- diameter 1.8m- diameter 2.5m- diameter 3m.
- P2.5 – Diameter 1m- diameter 1.2m- diameter 2.5m- diameter 1.8m- diameter 2.5m- diameter 3m.
- P3 – Diameter 1m- diameter 1.2m- diameter 2.5m- diameter 1.8m- diameter 2.5m- diameter 3m.
- P4 – Diameter 1m- diameter 1.2m- diameter 2.5m- diameter 1.8m- diameter 2.5m- diameter 3m
- P5 – Diameter 1m- Diameter 1.2m- diameter 2.5m- diameter 1.8m- diameter 2.5m- diameter 3m.
- The larger diameter Sphere LED display was shipped in several sections and then reassembled on site. If the structure design is reasonable, it will reduce the difficulty of installing large size spherical display, saving time and manpower. LED spherical display is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Generally speaking, the pixel spacing of indoor full-color spherical screens is 2mm (P2), 2.5mm (P2.5), 3mm (P3), and 4mm (P4). The outdoor full-color pixel screen has a pixel pitch >5mm (P5). By 3D spherical LED display, we can easily associate circular LED display, but in reality, the generation process of spherical LED display will be more difficult. The delivery time takes about 15 days.
5. What are the advantages of Sphere LED display?
- Seamless splicing: trapezoidal PCB design, using trapezoidal circuit design, can achieve seamless splicing;
- Uniform sampling points: support uniform tap technology, display image without distortion;
- Flexible control: compatible with asynchronous, support offline and online two ways, 360-degree perspective to achieve 3D effect
- Good heat dissipation: aluminum structural heat dissipation solution;
- Convenient installation: As a complete system, support landing installation, lifting, embedded installation, etc.;
- Easy maintenance: support before and after maintenance;
- Application: For outdoor stage, TV studio, theme park, airport, station, exhibition need HD display and quick installation. Widely used in large retail stores, conference rooms and so on.