Advantages Of Front Maintenance LED Display
The maintenance methods of LED display are mainly divided into front maintenance and rear maintenance. Rear maintenance, a large number of large-scale LED display screens applied to the outer wall of the building were maintained.
Table of Contents
What is the front maintenance LED screen?
● A maintenance channel must be designed so that maintenance personnel can perform maintenance and repairs from the back of the screen. The overall technical requirements are high, installation and disassembly are cumbersome and time-consuming, and labor-intensive.
This is obviously not a more suitable choice for indoor compact applications or inlaid or wall-mounted installations where the space is large and small.
● The biggest feature of front maintenance is to save space. outdoor or inlaid installation structures, The space is extremely expensive, so there will not be too many places as maintenance channels.
Therefore, the front maintenance can greatly reduce the overall thickness of the LED display screen structure, which can integrate well with the surrounding building environment, and save space while ensuring the effect. However, this structure has very high requirements on the heat dissipation function of the device.
The front-maintained display screen is thin, saves space and materials, has a lighter weight, and easy to install. It can be directly hung on the wall, and easy to maintain.
● Front service LED display usually refers to the use of magnetic adsorption to fix the LED display boxes. When maintenance is needed, use suction cups to remove the modules that need maintenance from the front.
This method can make the screen lighter and thinner, save space, and very convenient for later maintenance. Therefore, it is more and more favored by users.
What Are The Advantages Of Front Maintenance Of LED Display?
● The cabinet can be maintained in front, and can be installed without maintenance channels, saving space and cost, and improving work efficiency.
● With a wide viewing angle of 120 degrees horizontally and vertically, with a brightness of up to 5500cd/m2, it is the first choice for outdoor advertising.
● The box body can be stacked and hoisted, and the screwless fixing process is adopted, which is convenient for installation and operation.
● RGB grayscale processing, rich and delicate colors, clear and natural picture.
● Close-fitting airtight heat dissipation structure, excellent heat-pressing effect.
● The gap of the cabinet is controlled within 0.1mm, and the flatness of the screen body is good.
● High-strength anti-aging fabric, ip65 protection level, can withstand any harsh environment test.
● The connectors are high-grade aviation plugs, and the quality and safety are guaranteed.
What are the differences between rear maintenance and front maintenance LED billboard?
● The difficulty of maintaining LED displays has become the most worrying issue for many customers. For customers who adopt inlaid and wall-mounted installations, the overhaul and maintenance work has become very arduous.
LED display products must not only comply with standardization, but also meet simplicity in order to meet the increasing demand of the mass market.
● The advent of the front-maintenance LED display has fundamentally solved the problem of complex maintenance.
During the use of the front-maintenance LED display, once a display failure occurs, simply unscrew it from the front of the display to repair or replace the problematic module. Make maintenance of LED display easier than ever.
● Front maintenance:
The LED module is fixed on the box by magnetic elements. When it is about to be disassembled, the LED module can be removed by sucking it with a suction cup tool.
The advantage of front maintenance is that the LED display box can be made lighter and thinner, and the disassembly of the LED module is more convenient and more efficient.
The LED module is fixed on the box with magnetic elements or screws. When the installation space of the LED display is large, the post-maintenance method is also more efficient.
- Compared with rear maintenance, the main advantage of the front-maintenance LED screen is to save space, achieve greater utilization of environmental space, and reduce the difficulty of subsequent maintenance.
- The front maintenance mode does not need to reserve maintenance channels, supports independent front maintenance, and saves maintenance space on the back of the display. It does not need to disassemble the wire, supports quick maintenance work, and disassembly is simpler and more convenient.
- The front maintenance requires the removal of screws in the rear maintenance module structure. In the case of single point of failure, the front maintenance only requires a single person to disassemble and maintain a single LED or pixel, and the maintenance efficiency is high and the cost is low.
- However, due to the high-temperature characteristics of the outside, the structure of this type of outdoor product has higher requirements for heat dissipation of the cabinet, otherwise, the display screen is prone to local failures.
How to troubleshoot and maintain of outdoor front services led display？
√ Multiple modules are not bright or abnormal:
Check whether the cable and power cord of the first abnormal module in the signal direction are in good contact. If the module has no LED on, it means that there is no power input. Please check the power part (use a multimeter to check).
If there is a pattern (with chaotic highlights), it means that the module has no signal input. Please check whether the input terminal of the first abnormal module is in close contact. It can be plugged and plugged in multiple times or can be replaced with a new one.
√ The single module does not light up:
Check whether the power supply of the module is good, mainly check whether the power socket on the module is loose.
If the color of the whole module is chaotic or inconsistent (but there is signal input and a correct picture), it means that the signal transmission cable is in poor contact, re-plug the cable, or replace the tested cable.
If you still have the same problem, please check whether there is a problem with the interface of the PCB board.
√ The detection method of the single lamp does not light up:
Use a multimeter to check whether the LED is damaged. If the lamp is broken, replace the lamp according to the following solutions.
Specific lamp test method: Set the multimeter to resistance X1, connect the black test lead of the analog multimeter to the positive electrode of the LED, and connect the red test lead to the negative electrode. If the LED is on, the measured light is good, if the light is off, the measured light is bad.
● LED dead pixel maintenance:
After a single lamp test, it is confirmed that the LED is damaged. According to actual needs, the following maintenance methods can be selectively adopted.
√ Frontal maintenance:
Use a screwdriver of the corresponding model to remove the screws of the fixed mask from the front (be careful to keep the screws), take off the mask, and replace the lamp (please change the lamp according to the lamp replacement method below).
After replacing the lamp and sealing with the glue, restore the original mask, tighten the screws (be careful not to press the lamp when tightening the screws), and finally, if any glue remains on the surface of the LED, please carefully remove the glue.
√ Change the light:
Remove the colloid around the damaged LED with a sharp tool (such as tweezers), and make the LED pin clearly visible in the line of sight.
Use tweezers to clamp the LED with your right hand and a soldering iron with your left hand (the temperature is about 40 degrees). Contact with solder at too high temperature will damage the LED.
And do a short stay (not more than 3 seconds, if it exceeds the time but does not meet the disassembly requirements, please cool down and try again) to melt the solder, and remove the LED with tweezers.
Correctly insert the LED lamp that meets the requirements into the hole of the PCB circuit board. The long leg of the LED lamp is the positive pole and the short leg is the negative pole. The “square hole” on the PCB is the positive pin jack, and the “round hole” is the negative pin jack.
Melt a little solder wire, glue it to the tip of the soldering iron, and adjust the direction of the LED with tweezers. Solder the solder to the joint between the LED and the PCB, and seal the LED with the same type of glue.
Operators of large-scale display screens should also pay attention to inspections during operation to observe whether there are abnormal sounds, odors, abnormal lights and other phenomena.
It is worth noting that the long-term unused surface mount LED display will lead to a decline in reliability. It is recommended to use it for more than 1 hour a week to reduce the corrosion of the display.
What is the development prospect of front service display screen?
● Front-maintained LED display products are favored by customers. It refers to the use of magnetic adsorption to fix the magnetic element and the LED display box.
During operation, the suction cup directly touches the surface of the cabinet for front maintenance, so that the LED screen module is removed from the cabinet to realize the front maintenance of the screen body.
● Compared with rear maintenance, the advantages of front maintenance LED screens are mainly to save space, achieve greater utilization of environmental space, and reduce the difficulty of post-maintenance work.
The front maintenance mode does not need to reserve a maintenance channel, and supports separate front maintenance to save the maintenance space on the back of the display.