Megapixel Virtual Reality is a pioneering technology partner that delivers next-generation LED screen display software and processing solutions. They are huge on customization, hence the company’s ability to carve a niche in providing tailored solutions to various industries, including entertainment, film and TV, and architectural applications.
Megapixel VR’s LED display solutions are ideal for concerts, live events, and theme parks, enhancing visual experiences for audiences. Also, their technology allows filmmakers to bring their creative visions to life with high-resolution LED display software, providing realistic backdrops and visual effects.
In addition, Megapixel VR’s LED displays can transform buildings into dynamic canvases, displaying intricate designs, art installations, or even interactive elements. The company’s flagship software include HELIOS, OMNIS, and GhostFrame. These software serve different purposes and have varying features which are highlighted below;
Megapixel VR’s HELIOS SMPTE 2110
Megapixel VR’s HELIOS LED Processing Platform is designed to transform processing systems by catering to large-format LED displays. The HELIOS LED board display software SMPTE 2110 is a professional suite of standards including video, synchronization signals, and metadata streams over IP for real-time production, and other professional media applications. Leveraging SMPTE 2110, the HELIOS LED processing platform software empowers users to achieve high precision and efficiency in their media workflows.
- HELIOS comes with a Full 8K Video Pipeline
- Full HDR Support
- Modular Inputs
- Redundant Power Supply
- Virtual Production, XR, and Broadcast Ready
- Ultra Low Latency
- Seamless Failover because it receives data simultaneously from both primary and backup processors.
Megapixel VR’s OMNIS Proactive AV System Monitoring
The Megapixel VR’s Proactive AV System Monitoring is designed to provide real-time information concerning large-scale video displays, projectors, and entertainment distribution systems. Megapixels ensure that each OMNIS can monitor hundreds of LED processors on-premises or in the cloud with a single health map view.
- Processor Monitoring & Global Adjustments
- OMINIS ensures accurate data distribution monitoring for various Megapixel’s LED wall display software
- On-site or cloud-based display map views
- Data status
- Active alert view
- Alert logging
Megapixel VR’s GhostFrame
GhostFrame is designed to display more than just the video feed on the LED panel, so cameras can capture one or more sets of images while the eyes only see one. GhostFrame increases efficiency by reducing setup and production time and decreasing the time and effort initially spent on post-production.
- Green Screen: GhostFrame Chroma takes the idea of having a green screen set a step further. It’s like having an invisible green screen that comes with your video. This hidden green layer helps your computer understand which parts of the video to change without interrupting your production process.
- Hidden Tracking: With Megapixels VR GhostFrame hidden tracking, you don’t need to put any physical markers in the shooting location. Instead, a pattern is added to the background that only the camera can see. This hidden pattern helps the camera understand where it should be pointing and how it should move to keep you focused.
- Multisource: GhostFrame multiSource allows you to add up to four hidden video feeds to your main video. These hidden feeds show different scenes you want your viewers to see, but don’t clutter up your main video.
Megapixels VR and its team members have a strong background in film and TV production, which is why they’ve been able to develop innovative LED display board software and solutions that are changing the game for filmmakers and actors alike.