Digital displays have reached saturation, with 80% of businesses recording higher sales when they use some sort of digital signage for their business. If you are looking for that edge in digital advertising that separates you from the competitors, you might have to choose between two viable options: LED screens vs. projectors.
These two options are especially handy for setting up videos with large format displays. But before relying on whatever preconceived ideas you have about each of these choices, you need to understand how they operate and perform in out-of-home advertising. This article highlights important factors when choosing LED screens vs. projectors for your business.
What Is an LED Screen?
An LED screen is a liquid crystal display that leverages LED backlighting. These superior screens are several steps above the traditional cold cathode fluorescent lamps backlighting or CCFL.
LED screens are a combination of closely assembled light-emitting diodes. Under different brightness levels of the LED, the diodes collectively form images on the output display. LED screen displays comprise three LED colors: red, green, and blue, in a fixed pattern.
Together, these colors combine to form pixels. Engineers can form billions of new colors by adjusting the diodes’ intensity. When assembled as panels, LED screens are much like big TV screens, separated into many small but manageable bits and parts that a central system controls.
One of the biggest factors in choosing LED screens is that they turn on fast and display a vivid white light. Investing in a LED screen as a display technology for your business is one unique and attractive way to gain more visibility.
LED screens have many applications and functions, especially in the business world. You can use LED screens for the following:
- Alert the public
- Used as electronic billboards for ads
- Educate new and existing customers while improving customer experience via quality multimedia content.
- Run multimedia ads
- As informative screens and digital signs
What Are Projectors?
Projectors are display machines that help users project images onto projection screens, and they are optical output devices capable of reproducing images onto surfaces.
A projector operates in two unique parts: the screen and the projector unit. The screen is usually a matte white that receives images. Most projector screens are roll-up, while you can permanently install some in one place.
They are useful information tools in marketing and advert placement that can bump up the customer experience. One of the perks of using projectors as a display technology for your business is that screens aren’t compulsory requirements. Walls and surfaces will do the job of a roll-up or permanently installed screen.
That alone makes projectors a very versatile marketing plan component. Sometimes people can conceal the projectors from view, setting up an unobstructed space. In the LED screen vs. projector argument, projectors are still useful for the following applications:
- Great for projecting images onto buildings by night and day
- Projected digital signage works for various environments, including surfaces of uneven texture, brick walls, buildings, rough concrete, and more.
- You can also apply projectors on glass surfaces as an alluring, innovative way to showcase your products and brand.
- Businesses use projectors for special event displays, new products, and whenever they have promotional items.
LED Screen vs Projection Mapping
Projection mapping is a new concept that uses regular video projectors to project images and video content on any surface. So instead of on a flat screen or wall, you can turn everyday objects of 3-dimensional shapes into creatively interactive displays.
This special video projection technique can turn water, buildings, stages, runways, and more, into displays. You can make different objects of varying sizes on your canvas, and you leverage the textures and shapes to give observers an immersive experience.
In addition to using mapping software and technology to create an impressive mapping experience, you can make these images into interactive features. Advertisers and artists use projection mapping for experiential marketing and displays, respectively. With projection mapping, you can add audiovisual elements, optical illusions, and movement on static objects.
Factors to Consider When Choosing LED Screens and Projectors
When choosing a good LED screen or projector to buy, these factors will guide you get the best deal:
1. How Bright Do You Want Your Display
The better display technology depends on your use case and how long people will look at the display screen. For a start, reflected light is easy on the human eye
Bright LED screens are uncomfortable for the human eye over a long period, and such a bright viewing experience can be terrible. However, you may not feel the effect if you only stay in front of the screen for a short while.
Our eyes are used to viewing video content via less bright projectors, and viewing video content via less bright projections will reduce eye strain. Projector mapping pushes out light on screens or surfaces so that light reflects the eyes. So if you want a brighter display, go for LED screens. If you want less, consider projection mapping.
2. What Are Ventilation and Heating Arrangements?
It is not a defining factor but is important for heating and ventilation. LED screens and projectors generate heat; the brighter or bigger they are, the more cooling system you’ll need.
You may need to make arrangements for some form of HVAC arrangement. Alternatively, making space behind the LED setup can allow for better ventilation. That way, the display technology will run optimally without heat-related spoilage.
3. Cost and Budget
Most businesses consider cost an important factor when installing display technologies. For this reason, it is advisable to consider choosing a budget as a guide.
Using complex or brighter display technology will make your setup more expensive. When you choose to increase the resolution, it will bump up the cost. You can scale down as much as possible according to your budget ceilings.
For instance, if you require your projection mapping setup to lower shadowing upon approaching the screens/surfaces, using ultrashort-throw lenses will increase the cost. If you need your LED screen to have a less screen-door effect, upgrading to a much higher pixel might cost you more.
4. How Realistic/Lifelike Do You Want the Content Displayed?
Certain use cases require a degree of realism in the display. Depending on the video content and its purpose, your choice between LED screens and projector mapping may depend on how lifelike you need the content to appear.
Businesses with visualization or simulation use cases require more realism, and the content must be as immersive as possible and transport the audience into what they are looking at. Projection mapping is often the best pick for this because it warps around real-world structures and shapes.
5. Outdoor Vs. Indoor
LED screens and projector mapping give the fully digital display experience in perfect conditions. Ambient light plays a big role in deciding if your display technology is fit for the outdoors or indoors, irrespective of the cost or brightness.
In this case, LED screens can handle ambient light easily, emitting clear images. However, projection mapping might struggle against ambient light, but it also depends on the type of content you project, whether text-laden or not.
6. Screen Size
At the end of the day, screen size makes a lot of difference. Before shopping for the perfect LED display, consider the installation space. LED screen Manufacturers produce walls of various sizes to fit consumers’ distinct needs and requirements. Whether you need a large outdoor LED or a smaller indoor LED for private events, you will always find something perfect for you.
For instance, 55-inch LED screens are best for most living rooms, and manufacturers do not take additional precautions to protect indoor LEDs from harsh weather. On the flip side, small and large screens for outdoor display usually undergo treatments making them resistant to severe weather conditions, including long exposure to sunlight.
7. Pixel Pitch
The pixel pitch of an LED display is the distance between one mid-pixel and other pixels surrounding it on the screen. An LED screen with smaller pixel pitches is more expensive than larger ones, whose pitches spread far apart.
Aside from being more expensive, smaller pitch screens have higher resolution displaying graphics, texts, videos, and images with more clarity, especially from closer viewing distances.
Such screens are suitable for events that allow the audience to be close to the screen, like conference rooms, trade shows, and control rooms.
Conversely, LED screens with larger pixel pitches suit venues with further viewing distances. Such locations include stadia, sports arenas, massive concerts, etc. The distance allows the audience to comfortably interact with the display content without straining their eyes.
8. Color Calibration and Brightness
LED screens come in different colors and brightness levels. Screens with low brightness levels may not be suitable for a larger audience and venues with further viewing distance. They may display colors differently from the original image, graphics, texts, or video without proper calibration.
The recommendation for small and large indoor events like conference meetings and small parties is a brightness level of 500-1000 nits. However, for outdoor applications in street advertising and large ceremonies, you need a much higher brightness level of over 2000 nits to ensure the display is visible even under sunlight.
In the case of projectors, the goal of a display is also to be visible enough for the audience to engage and interact with the display content. You will ruin your event if you can’t get a projector bright enough to showcase your content without your audience straining their eyes.
If you plan to use the projector in a room with bright ambient lights, you need a display with higher lumens. A projector with an average of 2000 lumens is perfect for most settings. For outdoor events, you must opt for a projector with higher lumens.
9. Viewing Angle
The viewing angle of a screen is the angle at which your audience can view the screen without dealing with a significant loss of image, text, or video quality. LED screens’ impressive viewing angles help you enjoy a prolonged viewing experience without straining your neck.
It is essential to consider the angles between each viewer and the screen. For indoor LED displays, you can install the screen to face the mid-point of the audience. However, when installing walls for outdoor LED displays, you must pay more attention to ensure your content is visible to the audience from all angles.
The same applies to projectors. You need to ensure there is sufficient room for the projector screen to rest. Else, your viewers will have a tough time seeing the content. Alternatively, you may install more than one projector in the room or hall to give everyone even viewing angles.
If you are going for an outdoor LED display, you must choose a display with high durability and resistance to extreme weather conditions. Most manufacturers apply additional protective initiatives to ensure the screen remains in good shape while displaying high-quality texts, images, graphics, and videos for years.
Some protective measures include production materials resistant to corrosion or weathering. Other factors, such as the screen’s IP rating, can also help you determine the LED screen’s level of protection against water and dust.
For projectors, the lamp’s life is a testament to its durability. It’s the number of hours the lamp will last before it needs replacement. It is essential to inquire about a projector’s lamp’s life before purchasing it to avoid frequent waste of resources on replacement lamps.
Depending on the product and manufacturer, projectors generally have a lamp life of 2000 to 4000 hours, but you can find other projectors that last over 10,000 hours.
11. Power Consumption
Manufacturers constantly work toward producing LED screens with lower power consumption to help consumers reduce operational costs. Still, some LED walls consume high power; energy-efficient LED displays will save operational costs.
Things to look for in LED screens with lower power consumption are energy-saving features such as automatic brightness adjustment, power-saving modes, sleep mode, and low-power processors.
Modern projectors often require less power to run. If power consumption is a deal-breaker for you, you should settle for projectors instead.
12. Connectivity Options
Most LED screens support high-definition multimedia interface (HDMI) connections to laptops and other devices. They are also smart, allowing internet connections to any mobile device. Opting for one without these features would be a real pain.
Projectors are almost no good without the ability to integrate with other systems. It is advisable to choose a projector that has multiple connectivity options, such as HDMI, video graphics array (VGA), universal serial bus (USB), and wireless. They will make connecting your projector to different devices easier.
Many factors determine an LED screen’s cost, including resolution, pixel pitch, screen size, viewing distance, LED brand, etc. However, you should consider your budget, the offer, and how much you will spend on an LED screen.
Some may offer higher rates with free installation or shipping, while others may offer cheaper rates with more expensive maintenance fees. Don’t opt for the cheapest LED display; invest in a high-quality LED screen with better display quality and durability.
Projectors are also available at various price tags. Factors influencing their prices include brand, size, resolution, and shipping fees. Depending on the manufacturer and their sales packages, you can easily find and choose one that fits your budget.
While at it, remember the cheapest projectors in a manufacturer’s catalog may not have the best quality or features, such as long lamp life. Instead of opting for any projector with a lower price, consider the long-term maintenance costs and replacement lamp fees.
No one wants to buy an LED screen that will break up in a short while without an option for a refund or repair. The quality of LED screens and projectors a manufacturer offers does not depend on their marketing campaigns.
Choose a projector or screen from a reputable brand popular for selling top-quality display equipment with a good warranty. If you find it difficult to choose a vendor, check customer reviews and ask for referrals from your colleagues, friends, and family.
Whether you are comparing LED screens vs. projectors or are in the market for only one of the display technologies, these factors will aid your search and help you get great deals from reputable manufacturers.
Comparison Between LED Screens and Projectors
The projection may have been a popular choice amongst businesses for display technology for years, but LED is now popular. Below are some reasons why people might prefer one LED screen or projector over the other:
The world of the digital display has progressed rapidly. Most people demand high-definition video content for indoor and outdoor activities, but which display technology fits the bill? For starters, LED screens are an easy choice because they are more likely to support HD displays.
This is down to the usage of surface mount diode tech. On the other hand, most projectors have standard definitions (SD), meaning that there will be an absence of an HD display for pictures at the highest resolution.
Regarding quality, one of the most significant challenges for any display technology is the effect of environmental light on picture quality. This becomes even more pertinent when you can put images on bigger screens.
Without proper lighting control, many projector installations will be really poor. This is because they won’t conveniently keep off natural and artificial light sources that reduce contrast. And since projectors need to deliver light onto screen surfaces with optical coatings, they must do so while delivering the best quality.
LED screens do not have similar issues because they do not reflect light and emit it to viewers, translating to higher image quality for LED screens.
When it comes to brightness, projectors stand the risk of losing their brightness in some environments. However, LED screens are the best bright projector since they rely on light-emitting diodes for an efficient light source.
This means that even if you do an outdoor ad with a LED screen, prospects can see it in a bright outdoor backdrop. Ambient light also does not affect the LED screen—the same clear image you see indoors is what you see outdoors.
Meanwhile, LED screens can have thousands of hours of maximum brightness for the entirety of their lifespan, while projectors manage only 30% in a year. LED screens can go black completely, and projectors can’t manage such higher and deeper contrast on the screen.
Regarding resolution in LED screens vs. projectors, there are similar definitions and performances from LED screens and top-quality projectors. Both display technologies can offer you ultra-high definition, 4K resolution, and more.
Meanwhile, low-quality projectors only put out standard-definition pictures. Projectors can easily create images of various sizes, but the larger format projectors can be pricey to own or advertise with.
LED screens are superior in contrast, facilitating high-dynamic range performance. In summary, both display technologies perform well in terms of resolution, but LED screens offer clearer pictures.
5. Cost and Maintenance
More often than not, LED screens are much more expensive to own than projectors of the same quality. However, depending on your business budget for digital advertising, there are always options with desired size, quality, features, specs, and more.
In terms of maintenance, LED screens have the edge because they require fewer repairs and serving. On the other hand, larger format projectors may require light engines and bulbs that you need to change routinely.
Another positive for businesses looking to leave as little carbon footprints as possible is that LED screens consume less energy. If the projector ever stops working, the entire display must go offline to fix the fault, which can affect your marketing endeavors and goals.
However, you can swap out spoilt panels fast with LED screens, and only the damaged area will be serviced or replaced.
Advantages and Disadvantages of LED Screens and Projectors
It may take a lot of work to pick a display technology. However, knowing the benefits and disadvantages they offer can help you decide which serves you better. Here are the advantages and disadvantages of LED screens vs. projectors.
LED Screens Pros
- LED screens are brighter than projectors, making them easier to see in well-lit environments.
- Owing to their impressive contrast ratios, LED screens can display better images than projectors.
- Most modern LED screens can display up to 16 million colors comfortably, giving you more value and interesting viewing time.
- LED screens have a longer lifespan than projectors and require less maintenance, making them a more cost-effective display solution.
- They have better viewing angles than projectors, meaning your audience will not strain their necks or eyes trying to engage with the display content.
LED Screens Cons
- LED screens are more expensive than projectors.
- They are delicate and heavy, making them more difficult to transport than projectors.
- LED screens have specific venue placement options.
- You must not use a screen to project images, texts, videos, and graphics.
- They can display content on large screens or walls, unlike LED screens.
- Projectors are lightweight and easy to transport between locations.
- Projectors are also less expensive than LED screens and most alternatives.
- Modern projectors can display high-resolution images, videos, graphics, and texts, with many models offering HD and even 4K resolution.
- Projectors use less energy than traditional TVs or monitors, making them a more eco-friendly choice.
- Most projectors come with multiple input options, including HDMI, VGA, and USB, which makes them compatible with various devices.
- Projectors are ideal for group presentations or team collaborations, as they allow everyone in the room to see the same content simultaneously.
- While projection screens are light, the projectors can be heavy to move around.
- Projectors are fragile, so knocking or shaking can distort the image it shows if you don’t install them in secure spots.
- Well-lit halls and rooms with many windows are terrible spots to set up a projector.
- Artificial, natural, and other kinds of ambient light can rinse out projected images.
Importance of Choosing the Right Display Technology for Businesses
Choosing the right display for your business is essential to digital advertising. It can make your employees more productive, attract new customers, and even pivot your revenue quickly. Depending on your industry, purpose of use, and audience, you may need to choose between LED walls and projectors.
Below are some reasons why choosing the right display technology can make a huge difference in your business operations:
1. Improves Customer Experience
Digital displays are one of the important contacts customers have outside their homes with businesses, whether in an elevator, a shopping mall LED display, in-house restaurants, conference meetings, or other commercial and creative settings.
The right display technology can improve user experience since various digital signage has vibrant, clear, and high-quality visuals capturing viewers’ attention. For instance, your display technology can showcase product or service information, ad campaigns, sales offers, etc., to help improve consumers’ shopping experiences.
2. Improved Productivity
Your display technology can determine whether your employees will become more productive. Choosing digital signages with the perfect pixel pitch for your venue, high resolution, fast refresh rates, and touch capabilities will make it easier for them to complete complex tasks faster.
If your employees work on touchscreen displays, they can quickly access data and applications and perform other demanding tasks more efficiently than on a traditional display. You don’t have to worry about your employees having neck and back pains or eye strains when using display technologies with efficient and comfortable designs.
3. Improved Efficiency
Aside from the outdatedness of manual inventory, it consumes time, energy, and resources. But choosing the right display technology can improve operational efficiency. Automating some of these processes provides real-time or near-real-time data, analytics, and other important information.
Digital display technologies can show inventory levels, production data, and other metrics, helping businesses reduce waste of resources and improve supply chain management and overall performance, allowing employees to focus on more complex and demanding tasks.
In the early days of out-of-home advertising, many businesses could not afford to place adverts or campaigns on billboards. However, as technology advances, digital signage that consumes less power generates less heat, and has a longer lifespan has emerged.
This innovation enables businesses to save resources on energy bills and reduce maintenance costs over time since manufacturers make these displays from high-quality materials and even attach a cabinet to protect your screen from crashing.
Display technologies can also provide your business with unique branding opportunities. Here are some ways digital signage can help businesses build and maintain their brand:
- Customization: Digital signage allow businesses to create personalized content showcasing their brand identity, values, and messaging. You can adjust your messaging as your need evolves by updating each content in real time.
- Brand Consistency: Display technologies ensure brand consistency across all message points by showcasing the same branding elements like logos, colors, and messaging across different displays, from projectors to LED walls.
- Event Marketing: Many people will remember their experiences in an event, whether bad or exhilarating. Choose display technologies that create memorable event experiences consistent with your brand’s messaging and identity to stand out.
Applications of LED Screens vs. Projectors in Business Settings
As digital signage disrupts many industries, including healthcare and supply chain management, the LED screen vs. projector debate may not have a near end. As communication and advertising evolve, many businesses integrate various display technologies into their operations.
Others are still unsure about LED screens vs. projectors, which is better for what establishment and specific audience. If you need help deciding where, when, and how these two technologies could impact your business, here is a rundown of the applications of LED screens and projectors.
Use Cases for LED Screens
LED screens are an effective tool for advertising and marketing campaigns. They have better display quality and additional features than projectors and are suitable for outdoor and indoor events and larger outdoor and indoor shows. For businesses, they can open up many possibilities, including the following:
- Advertising: If you own a business, you can use LED screens for advertising products or services through targeted ads or by displaying information on the LED screen.
- Informational Displays: You can leverage LED screen technology to showcase information such as upcoming events, new milestones the company reaches, new products, or other relevant information.
- Electronic Signage: As one of the best ways to attract a new audience and generate more revenue, electronic signage is perfect for brands aiming for the top. If you want to join this league, use LED screens to display information in large gatherings and public areas such as transportation hubs and shopping malls.
- Live Events: LED screens come in handy when you want to display information and engage with the audience at live events, such as trade shows, product launches, and conferences.
- Wayfinding: Your team can also use LED displays to provide directive information to company visitors, such as directions to various building areas.
- Social Media: If you want to take trust and loyalty to the next level, use LED screens to display social media feeds, such as Twitter or Instagram, showcasing user-generated content about your business or event.
- Interactive Displays: Another interesting application of LED screens is interactive displays. This display allows users to interact with your content on the screen through simple touch or other input methods.
- Training and Education: Users may experience little setbacks when interacting with your brand; what strategies are in place to ensure they get help? Leverage LED screens for training and educational purposes.
- Safety and Security: Integrate LED screens into your safety and security systems to ensure consumers and employees can locate the nearest exit point or safe room in case of a fire outbreak or an attack.
- Retail Displays: Retail stores are not behind regarding LED screens and their interactive way of displaying content. If you have yet to integrate LED displays into your operations, you can use them to display product information, pricing, sales offers, and promotions.
- Sport Displays: As a business, your audience may be ardent sports followers; they always want to watch sports news and old and ongoing matches. You can use indoor LED screens to display live scores, replays, and other relevant sports information.
- Museums and Galleries: Museum and gallery owners can use LED screens to display digital art and other interactive exhibits.
- Healthcare: Manual patient information sourcing is outdated, and automation makes things easier and faster, especially in the healthcare sector. Hospitals can integrate LED screens to display important patient information such as medical history, allergies, and medications.
- Transportation: We can already see the integration of LED screens in transportation settings, such as airports, bus stations, and train stations. The walls display arrival and departure times and other travel-related information.
- Hotels and Resorts: Hotels and resorts can give their customers a home-away-from-home experience by displaying information about amenities, services, and local attractions.
- Concerts and Festivals: If you are hosting a massive concert or festival, LED screens come in handy for displaying live performances and other event information.
- Financial Services: Financial service institutions can leverage LED screens to display stock market updates, financial news, and other relevant information.
- Corporate Events: Businesses organizing corporate events can use LED screens to showcase information to attendees.
Use Cases for Projectors
Similar to LED screens, projectors have venues and events that serve best. Here are some applications of projectors in business operations:
- Presentations: Businesses use projectors to showcase relevant information to multitudes, making it easier to display ideas, data, analytics, and charts.
- Training: Trainers in your establishment can use projectors in training sessions to display information for trainees to follow.
- Video Conferencing: Projectors make video conferencing better. You can now see other participants on a larger screen and enjoy a better visual experience.
- Digital Signage: If you want to advertise services or products and display texts, images, or videos boldly in a reception area or lobby, projectors are all you need to make it work.
- Collaboration: Projectors make so much difference in team collaboration sessions. This display technology allows everyone to see the same information simultaneously and discuss it.
- Event Planning: Use projectors to showcase event schedules, maps, and seating arrangements.
- Sales Presentations: Projectors make sales presentations more visible and easier. They allow the presenter to display product features, benefits, and other important information.
- Product Demonstrations: Many companies utilize projectors for product demonstrations to provide a better visual experience for the audience.
- Customer Service: Use projectors to answer consumers’ queries and display information about products or services that customers may question.
- Advertising: When it comes to LED screens vs. projectors in advertising, many businesses prefer LED displays. However, projectors also greatly display promotional content on large screens in public places.
- Financial Data Analysis: Use projectors when you want to display large amounts of data and help identify trends or patterns.
- Entertainment: Are you looking for new and exciting ways to increase customer waiting time? You can leverage projectors to display movies, concerts, or performances on a large screen.
- Retail Displays: Retail stores utilize projectors to showcase products and services, sales packages, and promotions on large screens.
- Public Speaking: Large gatherings requiring public speaking need projectors to provide visual aids and enhance the speaker’s message.
Best Practices for Choosing the Right Display Technology for Your Business
Digital signage in marketing and advertising is cheaper if you want to separate your business from the crowd. Here are some of the best practices when choosing a display technology for your business:
- Evaluate Your Budget: Evaluating and determining your budget is the perfect way to begin your display technology journey. Whether it’s LED screens vs. projectors or some other option, you must determine the investment cost, including knowing if purchasing or renting is the best option. Remember that choosing right can save you plenty of time and funds.
- Assess Your Space: How much space are you working with? How big is your digital display? Will the space allow the LED screen or projector to be visible to prospective customers?
You also need to determine how many displays the space requires, whether small digital signage or larger-than-life displays. Medium-sized displays are typically great for promotional content, and prosper assessment will allow for maximum impact of digital marketing endeavors.
- What Objectives Do Your Display Technology Cater To?: Clarifying your objectives should be on your agenda. What is the big “why” to your using digital display technology? Are you promoting a product or just attempting to empower customers with knowledge?
If you are trying to reach younger demographic, digital displays that allow for interactive and immersive 3D displays might be necessary. You can also create product or brand promotions in educational and insightful video content.
Some businesses have displays that motivate and give employees esteem as they showcase personal Shout-outs, company news, and business breakthroughs. Whatever your big “why” is, always have your goals in mind so they can help pick the best display that achieves them easier.
- Do Research: Conduct extensive research before committing to any display technology. Survey different market digital displays and research which options best serve your business needs and objectives. Look for defining factors like display quality, durability, energy efficiency, visibility, design, and affordability.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. OLED TV vs. Projector: Which Is Better for Office Use?
If you are considering buying a display technology for office use, the most popular choices available on the market are OLED TVs and projectors. OLED TVs do not need lamp replacement or much maintenance like projectors, which require this change and frequent filter cleaning. OLED TVs are easier to install and can turn on faster than their counterparts. However, it’s more expensive than projectors.
So if you’re working with a thin budget, and wanted to display content to a large group of people in a dark room, you should go for projectors. However, an OLED TV is a better choice if you value image quality and ease of use.
2. OLED vs. Projector for Home Theater: Which Is Better?
OLED TVs are famous for their incredible picture quality, deep blacks, and vibrant colors. These LED displays are slim and lightweight, with easy installation instructions. Aside from high contrast and width, OLED televisions have a wide viewing angle, allowing viewers a beautiful experience no matter where they sit.
On the other hand, projectors create a cinematic experience for viewers at home. Generally, they produce larger images than television, making them the best fit for larger rooms. Also, you can pair projectors with a screen to give a clear display across the entire surface.
If you are looking for a high-quality display with a wider viewing angle, OLED TVs are the best option. But if you have a dark room suitable for projection and don’t mind keeping up with the projector maintenance requirements, you can opt for a projector for your home theater.
Using the right technology for your business can make all the difference. Your business can gain increased customer engagement, visibility, improved in-store experiences, and better revenue figures from ever-evolving and creative digital signage.
If you’re after affordable options to display technology, projection can be your go-to solution for successful and viable content delivery. However, if you decide to move with the times and choose flexibility, LED screens are your best pick.
Whatever options you decide on, know that it will depend on the type of content you want to display or project and when and where you are sharing it. If you’re keen on starting this journey, click here to begin your business digital display technology journey today!