As we all know, there will be some minor problems with the use of all electronic products. Even high-tech products like iPhone will have problems such as a black screen, failure to turn on, and no sound. As an electronic product, LED display screens cannot avoid small problems during use. many clients worry about how to fix the led wall if it is broken. It is very important to choose a reliable supplier. NSE after-sales team is online 24 hours a day to guide and assist you to solve various problems. Let us summarize the problems that LED displays usually encounter and how to deal with them.
LED Screen module’s failure
- Some modules do not display
1. Check whether the signal line input is normal, check the signal interface of the first abnormal point of the signal line, and try to replace the signal line.
2. Check whether the power cord connection of the first abnormal module is connected well or not, if connected well then change to a new power cord.
3. You can try to check by plugging out and plugging in the signal line and power line several times.
- Single-pixel dark
1. Use a Multimeter to test if the LED lamp beads are working normally or not.
2. Connect the positive pole of the LED to the black probe and the negative pole to the red probe. If the LED light is on, it means it is normal. If the light bead does not light up, it means it is broken. Then you need to change to a new LED lamp.
- Dead pixels repair
There are several lights on the LED display surface that is not light. In this case, the broken light beads need to be repaired:
1. Front maintenance display screen: use a screwdriver to remove the mask of the module, then repair the dead light, and reinstall the module mask after maintenance
2. Rear maintenance display screen: Unscrew the screws from the back of the box, then take out the LED module for maintenance, and install the module from the back of the box after maintenance.
3. The above two maintenance methods require customers to have maintenance experience. If there are few dead lights and the use and effect are not affected, not necessary to repair it.
- How to replace the LED lamp beads
1. Use tweezers or other tools to remove the gel around the LED until the pins of the LED beads can be seen clearly.
2. Clamp the lamp bead with a tool, and solder it with a soldering iron at about 30°C~40°C (the LED lamp beads will be damaged if the temperature is too high) within 3 seconds.
- Missing local color blocks
1. Check if the signal cable or electric wire is connected well or not
2. Replace with a new module
3. Check whether the IC of the color block is short-circuited, and replace it with a new IC
- One column or several columns of the LED lights are not displayed when all lights turn on
Find the pins that control the column on the module, check if the output terminal of the driver IC is connected normally or not
- A single point or single column highlight, or a whole line highlight
1. Check if the column is short-circuited with the power ground.
2. Check if the line is short-circuited with the positive pole of the power supply.
3. Replace the new driver IC.
LED Display troubleshooting and solutions
- The display screen does not work, and the sending card shows flashes of green
1. Check if the panel is powered normally
2. Check if the network cable is connected normally
3. Check the receiving card has no power supply or the power supply voltage is too low, the DC output power supply should be 5-5.2V
4. Replace a new sending card if still not working
- The display screen doesn’t work, and the sending card doesn’t show flash of green
1. Check if the DVI or HDMI cable is connected well or not
2. Set copy or extended mode in the graphic control panel
3. The software chooses to turn on the power of the large screen
4. Reinsert the sending card or replace a new sending card
- It prompts “can not find the large screen system” when starting.
1. Check whether the serial cable connects well or not
2. Testing with another computer
3. Replacement of a new serial line
4. Replacement of a new sending card
5. Delete and Install a new version of the software
- Some LED display modules are not displayed
1. Detect the power supply is working normally
2. Take the the power cord out and connect again
- The whole LED display is not displayed
1. Check whether the main power cable is connected well or not
2. Check whether the main network cable is connected well or not
3. Replacement of a new collection card
- The whole LED display Winkling or Shaking
1. Check if the sending card and receiving card are working normally. If the green light is off or keeps lightning it means there is no signal.
2. Check the cabinets and the signal cable are connected well or not. Replug the cable or replace it.
3. Check the DVI cable which connects the multi-media card and send a card.
- Each unit displays the same content
Reset the connection file, the network cable connected to the computer into the output port of the sending card near the indicator light when sending
- Not displaying synchronously with the computer
Check the DVI card setting, and the multiple display mode should be “duplicate”.
- The LED display screen brightness is low, and the display image is blurred.
1. Restore the default settings of the sending card and save
2. Set the display monitor’s Min Brightness value to above 80
- Shaking and ghosting of the whole picture
1. Reinsert the communication line or plug in again
2. Pierce the DVI cable to strengthen
3. Change a new sending card
From above, Are the situations and solutions that LED displays usually encounter during use. If you still cannot judge or solve the problem, the NSE team is online 24 hours a day, and you can ask for our help at any time.